Casual Biosecurity Control Officers - Glen Innes and Armidale
About the role
The person will be assisting in the following activities:
- Roadside Inspections and spraying
- Weed identification.
- Assisting with mapping.
Benefits and perks
The position is a casual position for at least the next 6 months and is based in Armidale. Work may occur in other areas, of the Council from Walcha to Glen Innes. A 9 day fortnight may be available and employment will be in accordance with the Local Government (State) Award.
Skills and experience
- AQF3 Qualification preferrred.
- Senior First Aid
- Class C Licence
- White card accreditiation.
- Previous spraying experience highly regarded
- Rural background preferred
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
For further information refer to advertisement in SEEK